Customer Service Rep - Digital Services Production
Digital Production/Customer Service Representative
ARC Document Solutions is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative - Digital Production
for our Sacramento Printing, Scanning & Copy service center. We provide first-class service to some of the biggest brands in the world, which includes professional services in design and construction, education, -healthcare, marketing, manufacturing, business, technology, sports, and hospitality. Visit our careers page to see why employees enjoy working here, www.e-arc.com/careers/.
The successful candidate is energetic, and communicates effectively, while working well under pressure, to support customers of all levels and backgrounds. Experience in a digital printing, scanning, and reprographics environment, or a similar company is a plus. Must be a team player eager to achieve the
company's goals, objectives, and best practices. The successful candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Processes in-person, phone, electronic, and hard copy work orders.
- Provides information to customers regarding products, processes (software/hardware), and production turnaround times.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by the customer.
- E-mails or calls customers with questions regarding orders when appropriate.
- Examines digital files for completeness and defects.
- Confers with customers throughout production to keep them informed of the status of the job.
- Refers questions regarding jobs in progress to the appropriate Production Manager.
- Examines original hard copy documents and/or digital files for completeness and defects.
- Works with the Production Manager to ensure efficient workflow and job completion.
- Resolves workflow problems constructively with other departments.
- Assists fellow employees in troubleshooting operational problems.
- Recommends measures to improve processing methods.
- Performs other tasks, duties, or functions as directed.
Qualifications and Experience:
Must possess excellent customer service skills. Computer knowledge with the ability to learn required software technologies and procedures. Ability to follow processes accurately. Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience with printing, scanning, and copying.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Adobe Illustrator.
- A willingness to learn our MFG software used for invoicing.
- Customer Service experience.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to follow through and react quickly to situations.
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail of work.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., occasionally.
$18 - $19 per hour.
ARC offers comprehensive benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance benefits, 401(k) with a company match, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows employees to purchase ARC's stock 15% below market. We also offer PTO, Personal days and paid holidays.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.