Document Scanning Clerk
Job Type: Full-time, hourly pay with benefits
Location: Woodbridge, Ontario
ARC Document Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assist in our document scanning department. All candidates will need to be skilled with general office software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat. The right candidate will ideally also have some experience with document scanning but this is not mandatory. If you are good with computers, with a sunny disposition, are fully vaccinated and want to work, we want to speak with you. Are you ready?
What you get to do:
- Receive and prepare documents to be scanned. This means removing staples, post-it notes or other stickers from small format documents (paper up to 11” x 17” in size) so they ready to be fed through the document scanner. For larger documents, it means ensuring that there are no staples or damage and that the document can pass through the scanning device.
- Create an index of the documents to be scanned so that you can later create a custom and meaningful digital folder structure for your client.
- Scan both small and large format (larger than 11” x 17” paper) documents using a variety of production scanning equipment.
- Process the scanned documents so that they meet client requirements for scan quality, file size, being text-searchable, etc.
- Assess the scanned documents to make sure that all received documents have been scanned and that all scans are legible.
- Transmit the finished product to your client and speak with them to make sure that the scans meet their needs.
- You will need to be able to lift up to 18 kilograms (40 pounds) unassisted and be able to stand for up to an hour at a time when using some of the scanning equipment.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer technology aptitude
- Knowledge of software application such as Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- You are double vaccinated
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with customers and co-workers.
This is what we are offering:
- Full-time employment at $18/hour at our Woodbridge, ON office
- Excellent company reputation as we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Comprehensive employee benefits that include full medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as an RRSP Plan with company matching
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you succeed
- Culture of caring for our employees
Interested applicants should forward a resume
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.