Graphic Installation Apprentice & Warehouse Assistant
Graphic Installation Apprentice/Warehouse Assistant
Do you like working with your hands? Are you good at thinking on your feet? Do you have previous installation experience? Does an opportunity for growth interest you?
If so, then a career at Riot Creative Imaging / ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS may be for you!
WE are looking for a Graphic Installation Apprentice/Warehouse Assistant.
These are the exciting things you get to do:
- Install multiple types of color graphics, from Wall & window to vehicle
- Pick & Pack Materials for shipping
- Load / unload the delivery vehicle
- Review deliveries for accuracy
- Monitor Inventory levels to insure proper stocking quantities at all times
- Keep inventory in an orderly fashion and in the respective bin locations
- Assist in inventory counts – monthly
- Provide back up for delivery personnel as needed
- Relay requests or customer issues upon return
- Obey all traffic regulations
We encourage growth and mobility for all employees at ARC Document Solutions. This position will have the opportunity to develop additional skills from training and providing support to other areas of the shop as needed. The areas include, but are not limited to the following departments:
- Color/Display Graphics
- AIM (Scanning and Archive Management)
- Others as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- One-year related experience and/or training
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft outlook/Word/Excel
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must be able to lift up to 50-lbs.
- Must be a flexible team player with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
ARC offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, bonus program, PTO, paid holidays.