Printer Service Technician
Field Service Technician
We are looking for a field service technician of large and small format printers and copiers who supports and understands Managed Print Services at clients' print production facilities. Specific solutions that the right individual brings to the table include the ability to identify, recommend, and implement effective technical repair and maintenance solutions for ARC customers. The right person will execute field technical repair and maintenance on small and large format machines to ensure efficient services and solutions at our customers' sites. The Field Service Technician may also handle other administrative and technical support tasks.
THESE ARE THE EXCITING THINGS THAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Assemble and install large and small format machines
- Accurately diagnose, repair and maintain small and large format hardware as well as software, ensuring optimum operating conditions based on the manufacturers published electrical and mechanical specifications
- Record service calls including materials and resolutions in the Fleet Manager system
- Assist and participate in new Facilities Management/MPS customer installs and removals to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Participate in customer site visits and meetings with the customer to complete accurate site surveys
- Report inventory levels to ensure unnecessary interruptions in services are avoided
- Prepare and maintain operational reports to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Travel to customer locations to install, maintain and/or remove large and small format equipment
- Maintain customer hardware and software by responding to emergency service requests including diagnosing problems, completing repairs and/or recommending solutions
- Maintain established departmental processes; recommend procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of machines
- Continuously update job knowledge by completing required training and re-certification; participate in educational opportunities
- Build and foster sound relationships with internal and external customers and vendors
- Provide customers with clear proactive information on service issues
THESE ARE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR BACKGROUND:
- High School diploma, but an Associate’s degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of related field and technical managed print services/facilities experience, including experience installing, maintaining, removing and placement of large and small format machines in customer locations
- Professional, business-level written and oral communication skills including interpersonal skills that yield positive results
- Proficient problem solving and conflict resolution skills that yield positive results
- Proficient experience with Adobe and Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 100 pounds
This is what we have to offer:
• Excellent Company support and resources
• Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
• Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
• A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
• Culture of caring for our employees
ARC offers a competitive pay range of $25.00 to $30.00/hour DOE, comprehensive benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits, 401(k) with a company match, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows employees to purchase ARC's stock 15% below market. We also offer PTO, Personal days, and paid holidays.
Monterey Park, CA 91754
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees.
ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.