Outside Sales Rep.- Document Solutions
Document Solutions Consultants are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sales of Managed Print Services, small format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales, and placements of the ARC Skysite SmartScreens. Document Solutions Consultants drive new business growth by scheduling presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales or expanding the solutions already in place.
This is what you get to do:
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Use Salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiate and follow sales process by understanding client’s business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business.
- Build and manage an active pipeline of opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Deliver presentations to all levels within a client organization.
- Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Understand the ARC Document Solution’s Value Proposition and competitive advantages and deliver it formally to clients.
- Update your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations. We will help you improve your skills for your career.
- Understand components of margin and manages to maximize profitability. We help you learn how run a business.
This will help you succeed:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hunter mentality, objection-handling, consultative selling, and closing skills
- Ability to effectively use technology to communicate, manage data, record and retrieve customer contacts, and access essential information about our business.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, conflict management and aptitude to leverage various technologies to drive efficiencies.
- Knowledge of large and small format printing; as well as, managed print services
We want to see in your background:
- Print industry or Document Archiving sales experience
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling, use of a CRM tool similar to Salesforce and managing a pipeline
- Outside Sales/hunting experience
- Aptitude – Tech Savvy
You get extra points in our book if you have
- Knowledge of the AEC (architects, engineering, construction) industry
- Large Format printing
- Document Archiving / Scanning
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- A training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face-to-face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions.
- Competitive pay with uncapped commissions
- A company provided laptop and cellphone
- Generous car allowance
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan that es you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.