Large Format Finishing Specialist
Large Format Finishing Specialist - Toronto, ON
Full-time position with benefits including RRSP Benefits and paid vacation
ARC Document Solutions Canada is looking for an experienced Large Format Finishing Specialist in Toronto, ON. If you have a background in large format finishing, then this might be a job for you! This is a hands-on role and will require knowledge of large format finishing - including techniques for mounting, cutting, laminating and installation.
These are some of the things you get to do:
o Receive, process, and maintain orders for large format finishing.
o Prioritize work based on customer needs, workload, and machine capabilities.
o Mount printed media to various substrates using mounting adhesives.
o Laminate, trim and custom cut digital print products as required.
o Evaluate product and make adjustments for good level of quality.
o Troubleshoot problems that occur during job submission or the printing process.
o Inspect finished work for quality, accuracy, count, and sizes.
o Minor maintenance include cleaning, replenishing consumables, replacing filters, and waste containers.
o Gather, organize, and wrap completed work for delivery to customers or the next department.
o Report mechanical failure to the Production Manager or Branch Manager.
o Work overtime when necessary.
What we are looking for in your background:
- 2+ years’ experience in large format finishing such as signage, posters, window graphics etc.
- General knowledge of equipment and materials used in large format printing and mounting.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and resourcefully with minimal oversight.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to understand and communicate job-related information clearly and concisely.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is not mandatory but is an asset.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as an RRSP Plan with company matching.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value.
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful.
- Culture of caring for our employees.
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews.
About ARC Document Solutions:
ARC is committed to delivering high quality printed images and communication graphics to our customers world-wide. We provide first-class service to more than 90,000 customers, including some of the biggest brands in the world.
We have great cultural fit. We are one team, one company. We are blessed with an outstanding culture and maintaining this is something very important to all of us. The right candidate can succeed in a team environment.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.