Print Production Operator
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ARC) provides technology and services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the architectural, engineering, and construction industry, in thousands of customer locations nationwide, 170 worldwide service centers, and secure document storage in the cloud. Find out more at www.e-arc.com.
Who we're looking for:
We are currently seeking candidates for a Print Production Operator to operate digital duplicating machines in the production of print copies from a variety of sources. Respond to clients requirements in a professional and ethical business manner. To provide the best quality service and products through exemplary customer service and turnarounds. Sustain communication within branch, ARC affiliates and clients for top customer service.
In this role you will:
* Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
* Follows guidelines set forth in standard operating procedures.
* Be a team player.
* Processes, comprehends, and follows detailed written and verbal instructions.
* Receives, processes, and maintains orders for copier and finishing services from individuals, departments, and prioritize work assignments based on such criteria as customer needs, work load and machine
* Makes suggestion's regarding paper, binding, and other options.
* Studies production schedules and estimates hour requirements for completion of job assignments and informs the Branch Manager of any requests that can't be met.
* Processes PDF files that come in via FTP, e-mail, delivery, walk in, or other method.
* Scanning to file of hard copy job following standard operating procedures.
* Inspect finished work for sharpness, density of line, position, count and sizes.
* Stocks paper and supplies in his or her area.
* Keeps a record of inventory levels of supplies to facilitate ordering.
* Operate copier and bindery equipment.
* Perform minor repairs and some routine equipment maintenance.
* Record and maintains maintenance reports for all calls on service.
* Report mechanical failure for technician repair to the Assistant Branch Manager or Branch Manager.
* Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product produced.
* Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
Works overtime when necessary. Overtime is a condition of employment.
* Be available for temporary assignment to other branches when needed.
* Perform any other tasks, duties, or functions directed by the Branch Manager.
* Assist in other departments when necessary.
* Assist customer service answering phones and taking orders, writing in pick up requests on daily log sheet, assisting customers and other duties when required.
* Prepare packages for shipment with UPS, Fed-Ex, Airborne, and couriers.
* Attend occasional company-wide meetings and or training.
What We offer:
* Excellent Company support and resources
* Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
* Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
* A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
* Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.