ARC Document Solutions is searching for a Print Production team member to join our Seattle staff. The successful candidate is someone who enjoys working in a Print Environment. Visit our careers page to view Life At ARC and to see why employees enjoy working at ARC! https://www.e-arc.com/careers/
The Print Production Operator will be involved in the following tasks: Processing Orders, Maintaining Communications with Customers, Operating Small Format Black & White and Color Printers, and Operating Finishing & Bindery Equipment in Support of ARC’s Mission Statement: To deliver our customers' time-critical information whenever they want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it.
Other tasks are as follows:
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Receives, processes, and maintains orders for copier and finishing services from individuals, and departments, and prioritizes work assignments based on such criteria as customer needs, workload, and machine capabilities.
- Makes suggestion's regarding paper, binding, and other options.
- Estimate completion of job assignments and informs the Production Manager of any requests that can't be met.
- Process PDF files that come in via FTP, e-mail, delivery, walk-in, or other method.
- Scan to file of hard copy job following standard operating procedures.
- Inspect finished work for sharpness, the density of lines, position, count, and sizes.
- Operate copier and bindery equipment.
- Perform minor repairs and some routine equipment maintenance.
- Works overtime when necessary. Overtime is a condition of employment.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Assist customer service by answering phones and taking orders.
- Prepare packages for shipment with UPS, Fed-Ex, Airborne, and couriers.
- Conscientious and consistent effort to quickly and accurately complete each task and/or job is the company's productivity standard.
- Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in the duplicating processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
- Ability to understand and communicate job-related information clearly and concisely.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively promote the products and services of the company.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Maintaining a courteous “can-do” attitude with internal and external customers.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
High School Diploma / GED
Prior Reprographics or Printing Experience.
Customer Service Experience.
Exhibit a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to customers.
Basic working knowledge of Windows: Word, Excel, Outlook.
Basic working knowledge of Adobe Software.
A willingness to learn MFG or other billing software.
Must be detailed oriented and organized.
Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
Ability to work in a fast pace, multi-tasking environment.
Ability to follow through and react quickly to situations.
ARC Document Solutions offers comprehensive health benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, company-paid life insurance, ESPP, and an array of voluntary benefits which include STD, LTD, Voluntary Life, PTO, PEDs, employee Recognition Programs, Spot Awards, and more!
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.