Data Governance & Communications Analyst (1-3 YOE)
Arc Aspicio is an innovative data, design, and strategy professional services firm focused on delivering compelling solutions. Our teams take a human-centered approach when working with clients and are flexible and responsive within dynamic client environments. Our company is known for a strong, collaborative culture that values gratitude, provides leadership opportunities, and explores future possibilities.
The Data Governance and Communications Analyst has consulting and leadership experience, an interest in working within an innovative, agile environment, and a desire to collaborate on a team to support a complex, high-profile mission. Candidates have an interest in sustained professional growth and housing and urban issues. Candidates also have direct experience in data capability building and governance institutionalization, as well as organizational design and change management.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience performing on consulting projects that drive mission results (e.g., communication and outreach, organizational change management, data management and governance, etc.)
- Experience providing communications, outreach, and stakeholder management
- Experience supporting efforts to institutionalize data governance, build data capability, and organize data improvement activities
- Experience providing outreach to diverse stakeholder groups and/or communicating change in large organizations with measurable results
- Strong leadership potential
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Collaboration skills (strong desire to work in a team environment)
- Proven ability to develop great client relationships
- Strong interest in housing and/or urban development
- Entrepreneurial skills and interest in contributing to a growing consulting firm
- Experience supervising or leading a small team preferred
Clearance: US Citizenship only (no dual citizenship)/Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with homeland security agencies or similar Federal government organizations is a plus
- Experience with process transformation and stakeholder management is highly relevant
- Current Public Trust/Suitability with a Federal Government agency is a plus
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a resume and a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for our consulting firm.
Arc Aspicio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and safe workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a growing consulting and solutions firm focused on innovation, we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V