Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager – Digital Commerce & Order Management
We're looking for a self-motivated individual who will take pride in owning product management responsibility to build our marketing leading Digital Commerce and Order Management products as part of Apttus Quote-to-Cash product portfolio. This individual will have strong customer-centric product management experience, the ability to work on multiple releases, and will take the initiative to improve our products.
The Sr. Product Manager position will play a major role in defining, prioritizing, and executing product features within Apttus’ core product line. The Product Manager must be able to research existing functionality and solution new features in accordance with the vision and direction of the product. To succeed in this role, you must have strong attention to detail, great communication skills, and the ability to manage deadlines, learn quickly, defend your decisions, and deliver clear and concise specifications. This position will require constant and effective interaction with developers, UX designers, QA, and customer-facing teams. Product management at Apttus represents a great opportunity to be a part of some of the hottest trends in technology and the quote to cash category today.
- Bring the voice of the customer to the product development team
- Work closely with engineering to innovate on and build out Apttus Digital Commerce and Order Management. You'll be driving strategy, prioritizing deliverables, managing design and supporting the engineering process.
- Manage end-to-end product lifecycle including product strategy, product specs, product development, testing, product demos, supporting sales among others
- Write clear, detailed software requirements documents/stories for engineering consumption
- Document features/functionality for internal/external consumption, e.g., release notes
- Perform gap analysis and business analysis
- Use web and data analytics, and competitive analysis to prioritize and design products
- Participate, drive, and deliver against the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Provide input and guidance for UX/UI design and prototyping
- Research/resolve issues and questions quickly and accurately as a subject matter expert
- MBA degree from a reputed institution degree is preferred
- Experience building Enterprise products in SaaS environment. ERP / CRM / Digital Commerce product experience is a plus
- 3+ years product management, project management, and software product development experience
- Exceptional business analysis, business process mapping, written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to understand complex business processes and create functional / technical product specification based on that
- Self-motivated and driven with demonstrated capability of leading projects and delivering results
- Managed product requirements and translate them into compelling products and capabilities.
- Able to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences
- Experience creating designs on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research.
- Identified and evangelized game-changing product innovations that support and improve your company's strategic and competitive position.
- Gather, analyze and communicate competitive and market intelligence.
- Must be flexible and available after normal business hours to work with multi-geography and multi-time zone teams
- Flexibility to occasional travel (20%)