Key Account Manager - Value Added Services
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
AppFolio’s Sales Team is looking for experienced, customer-focused Account Managers to continue building strong relationships and advise our Key (1k+ unit) Property Management customers on how to best leverage and use our Value Added Services products.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Appfolio’s Value Added Services
- Develop quarterly business plans to prospect, engage, and inform 25% of your book of business about new services your customers can adopt to enhance their operations
- Partner with Customer Success to actively participate in Executive Business Reviews
- Develop and execute monthly in-territory travel plans encompassing on-site visits, sales presentations, and networking events
- Represent Value Added Services at customer-facing events and our annual customer conference
- Work closely with the onboarding team to ensure the successful adoption of new services
- Manage and maintain accurate account/opportunity entries within Salesforce (CRM)
What We’re Looking For
- Communication: Able to provide clear communication regarding our overall strategy and each business line’s strategy (what we are doing, why, how it impacts) to all levels internally and externally.
- Analytical skills: Able to identify, measure and impact the important metrics needed to manage and develop a line of business; able to simplify complex content.
- Attention to Detail: Appropriately checks all work for errors and does not let important details slip when it comes to data and its accuracy.
- Customer Focus: Understand the needs of Business Leaders as well as cross-departmental associates and strive to delight at each touchpoint and level of interaction.
- Innovation: We should always be thinking about ways to deliver value faster.
- Creativity: We’re solving novel problems; doing the same things we’ve done in the past may work sometimes, but it won’t always be enough. Creative, elastic thinking is critical to our success.
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in relationship selling
- 3+ years of selling success, preferably selling B2B SaaS software
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong experience with Salesforce; experience with GoToMeeting, Vidyard or SalesLoft a plus
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.