Manager, SMB Sales
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What You’ll Do
The Manager, SMB Sales is responsible for developing, motivating, and guiding the team to monthly, quarterly, and annual quota attainment with a focus on acquiring new business for our new San Diego office.
The ideal candidate provides leadership and ensures consistent execution of productivity and revenue expectations for their team. Daily activities involve coaching, managing heavy outbound calling, prospecting and lead generation activities, participating in product demonstrations and assisting deals to closure.
What You'll Do:
- Ensures that monthly, quarterly and annual new booking goals are met.
- Coaching and motivating individual rep's - providing the training, support, and tools necessary to achieve booking goals and further their sales acumen.
- Ensures implementation of ongoing training programs regarding our sales methodology, product knowledge, and knowledge of the property management industry.
- Tracking all sales related activities in Salesforce.com and KPI’s including call activity levels, emails, opportunity creation, close ration and prospecting efforts
- Provide appropriate coaching and guidance for sales reps to improve performance.
Who We are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years relevant sales experience, preferably in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of strategic selling, sales methodologies, and sales industry best practices.
- Prior management experience - Successfully leading, managing, developing and mentoring teams
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check outappfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.