Group Product Manager
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What You Will Do - Day-To-Day:
- Mentor, develop, and lead a team of product managers and support them in building products for our customers love
- Develop and promote our product strategy and vision across the organization
- Work within engineering and cross-departmentally to ensure that you and your team are providing for the company’s short and long term goals.
- Work relentlessly to ensure your team is doing the right things for our business, customers, and teammates.
- Lead and participate in strategic initiatives that are essential to our business
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends and competitive offerings
What We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience with high-tech products and technologies (preferably software as a service products)
- 2+ years experience managing and mentoring product managers
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- A strong technical background – Significant hands-on experience building technology products is preferred. We are looking for quality (not quantity) of experience.
- A keen sense of business – the ability to understand market trends and consumer requirements, build business cases to justify your analysis, and design and prioritize features to fit the market needs.
- Leadership - Proven ability to lead medium to large (7 to 15 people) cross-functional teams
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.