Senior Sales Recruiter
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
AppFolio is hiring a Sales Recruiter to drive significant impact to the business through the sourcing and recruitment of exceptional talent as we continue to grow our teams.
The ideal candidate is excited about the opportunity to build on what’s in place and continue to implement best recruiting practices, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, has a keen ability to influence hiring leaders, and loves hitting hiring goals.
Do you possess strong sourcing skills? Are you strong at managing relationships with a varieties of clients and roles? Are you excited about the opportunity to drastically impact the business with key strategic hires that you’ll own from start to finish?
If you’re passionate about delivering an exceptional experience for candidates while simultaneously serving as a trusted strategic partner to hiring teams, we’d love to talk to you.
What We’re Looking For:
- You are a strategic, trusted talent advisor to hiring teams and through your guidance, hiring teams count on you to elevate how they hire, and in making sure the teams are prepped, organized and effective interviewers
- You are a strong relationship builder and care about candidate experience
- You’re comfortable leading the recruitment process for mid to senior level roles, you have strong client management and business acumen skills and are able to build partnerships with department leads and hiring managers across teams
- Developing a talent network is important to you, you consistently augment your recruiting with passively sourced candidates from diverse backgrounds
- You know the value in data telling a recruiting story, and work to ensure that candidate data is accurate & maintained, and that all recruiting workflow activity is documented
- A strong bridge builder, you create alignment across similar department recruiting, as well as across the broader human resources team.
What You’ll Do:
- Power AppFolio growth by partnering with leaders in hiring key talent for roles at the mid to senior level
- Identify, qualify and hire candidates via core and outside of the box sourcing channels
- Attract candidates and influence client groups through excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- In partnership with TA Operations and HR team, serve as a thought leader in how we continue to innovate in our hiring to enhance sourcing and diversity
- You understand business priorities, can foresee the potential impact to the organization from a people perspective, and use data to make recommendations or decisions
- Manage multiple clients/hiring managers at once and proactively drive the recruiting process from start to finish
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience across various client groups and levels
- Experience partnering with business leaders
- Track record of building strong candidate pipelines and delivering awesome candidate experiences through the full recruitment life cycle
- Agility to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment as part of a collaborative team, jumping in to help and pivot as needed
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers."
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.