Customer Success Manager, Payment Solutions
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
Who Are We Looking For?
The Payment Solutions Manager is responsible for delivering post sale service and support to AppFolio Payments customers. This includes responding to incoming support requests from both AppFolio customers utilizing our online payments platform as well as our various payment partner requests, and ultimately ensuring no disruptions to money flow across the company. This position plays a pivotal role in creating and maintaining customer satisfaction, keeping the company compliant with various payments regulations, and requires a team player who possesses superior communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally across different groups.
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills - ability to create and maintain strong positive relationships with Appfolio customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in excel, word, cloud-based apps, etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed as well as balance multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions.
- Proven ability to manage many concurrent projects and complete tasks in a timely manner with precision, using independent judgment to accomplish goals.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- BA/BS degree required.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Property Management experience is desired
- Provides timely resolution of assigned mid to mid+ level payment support issues.
- Independently manage the daily workflow of payment support requests.
- Actively answers questions for other team members as well as across services.
- Develops strong relationships with other AppFolio Client Services teams.
- Assists customers with adoption of the entire payments platform.
- Ensures compliance regulations are adhered to and meet regulatory requirements set forth.
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Today our software solutions exist in two verticals including the real estate (AppFolio Property Manager, AppFolio Property Manager PLUS, and AppFolio Investment Manager) and legal (MyCase) industries.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.