Customer Success Manager, WGW (remote)
Customer Success Manager, WGW Job Description
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What We're Looking For:
WegoWise by AppFolio is looking for a Customer Success (CS) Manager to ensure customer satisfaction for our growing customer base. This role ensures customer satisfaction by engaging post-contract closing and throughout the duration of the subscription period with onboarding, data analysis, technical support, product training and additional processes. CS Managers maximize customer lifetime value and perform proactive outreach to existing customers throughout the duration of the subscription period. Primary success metrics are retention of existing revenue, contract expansion, and platform utilization.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of assigned accounts to help customers achieve their business objectives for purchasing WegoWise’s platform
- Monitor insights within customer accounts and identify opportunities to drive deeper engagement in customer efficiency and reporting goals
- Effectively onboard customer building and utility information into WegoWise’s platform
- Manage the renewal process, collaborating with Sales to identify customer expansion opportunities
- Build and maintain key relationships across customer organizations, including C-Suite, asset managers, financial analysts, underwriters, sustainability professionals, and consultants
- Fulfill product delivery requirements, including end-to-end management of the compliance benchmarking process for applicable clients
- Ensure ongoing, accurate, on-time data collection for your clients in collaboration with the Data Operations team
- Effectively and quickly solve ad hoc customer issues, requests, and questions
- Assist with special projects when applicable to skills and bandwidth
- Adopt and contribute to best practices and process improvements when applicable
What You'll Need to Know:
- 2-4 years of professional experience working in a customer-facing role
- Experience in a startup or a company focused on data/analytics or energy reporting
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Suite skills, technical aptitude and ability to learn web applications and software platforms
- A constant and self-imposed drive to exceed goals
- Well-organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple accounts and assignments simultaneously
- Adapt well to frequently changing systems and workloads, creative and flexible, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in energy efficiency, real estate, mortgage lending, utility or building management, sustainability, power sectors, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Today our software solutions exist in two verticals including the real estate (AppFolio Property Manager, AppFolio Property Manager PLUS, and AppFolio Investment Manager) and legal (MyCase) industries.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.