Account Executive (MyCase)
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating. We love where we work, and you can, too.
What we are looking for:
We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated, experienced software sales professionals with a hunter mentality to sell our award-winning SaaS solution to Legal Professionals in the small and medium-size legal market.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to assigned accounts, as well as from marketing sourced opportunities. Motivating attorneys and legal professionals to evaluate and buy MyCase by effectively demonstrating and selling remotely.
Our Account Executives have a competitive compensation package including uncapped incentives for over achievement and are supported with exceptional training, continued mentoring from company leadership as well as a positive team environment.
Ideal candidates are relentless sales hunters in their commitment to win, have a record of independent action and achievement. They prioritize building value in our relationships with customers, prospects and team members.
What you will do:
- Consistently achieving quarterly sales quotas using Appfolio sales methodologies.
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about MyCase legal practice management as well as the legal market.
- Effectively driving the sales process from engagement, product demo to close.
- Documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators.
- Following direction provided by peers and Sales Management to consistently improve
- 1+ years of successful B2B sales experience ideal, preferably in tech
- Experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications a plus
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting and tele-sales
- Strong computer skills, Salesforce.com experience a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.