Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What we are looking for:
We are hiring an IT Support Specialist to act as the first point of contact for all IT helpdesk and infrastructure needs within the Dallas office. You will also be responsible for new hire setup, coordinating employee desk moves, and ensuring that company and department meetings run smoothly. You will work within a small team and together, will support the Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego offices.
At AppFolio, customer service is of the utmost importance so you should have a deep passion for helping people and solving both simple and complex problems. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is self-motivated, works well independently, and enjoys collaborating within a small team.
- Hands-on with every aspect of our technical operations
- Maintain helpdesk system (Jira)
- Audiovisual support of company and department meetings
- Maintain inventory of company assets and equipment
- Setup new employees and coordinate employee moves
- Perform hands-on repair of equipment (Mac, PC, Monitors, Phones)
- Improve and manage application/configuration deployment tools (JAMF)
- Troubleshoot and maintain all hardware associated with end-user computing including printers, workstations, switches, and phones
- Create internal and external technical documentation
- Inspect and maintain conference rooms
- Help monitor and maintain network infrastructure
Skills & Knowledge:
- Associate’s Degree or certificate in a Technical Support related field
- 2+ years experience supporting Mac and Windows in a fast paced environment
- LAN, WAN, SNMP, SMTP, WLAN, and SIP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a cheerful demeanor
- Excellent and creative problem solving skills. You don’t need to know everything but you need to know how to find the solution.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and willing to: teach, learn and be a generalist
Nice to have:
- Experience in JAMF, Active Directory, Okta, Jira, and Cisco
- Apple Certified Technician
- Scripting skills (bash, ruby, python, etc.)
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.