Associate Business Development Representative
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What You’ll Do
The Business Development team is looking for motivated and accomplished individuals who are looking to launch their professional career in the Tech industry and have a passion for Sales. The Associate Business Development role is designed to prepare you for working in a fast-paced team environment while gaining experience in various aspects of B2B Sales and Marketing. This person will work closely with the team to improve team efficiency, prospect new business, conduct market research, and identify qualified leads.
As an Associate Business Development Representative, you will receive hands-on training from leadership and mentoring from top performers as well as be responsible for one project. Upon 4-8 months of success in the role, you will be eligible to interview for the Business Development Representative role continuing your evolution towards becoming a top SaaS sales performer.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Updating and maintaining Sales database including data coordination and research
- Learning B2B prospecting methodologies and connecting with prospects to build a qualified pipeline for our Business Development team
- Supporting the Business Development team in ongoing activities including account blueprinting, list management, and targeted segment support
- Maintain call volume of 75-100 calls per day with the intent to qualify pipeline for our Business Development and Sales team
How you will Crush It:
- Previous experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Service highly preferred
- Passion for Sales with a desire to grow into B2B SaaS sales
- Comparable experience with cold calling/prospecting or building new relationships
- Data Management and CRM (Salesforce ideally) is a bonus
- Strong work ethic, great attitude, and an eagerness to learn
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.