Data Migration Specialist I
Data Migration Specialist - AppFolio Property Management
This is an ideal opportunity for motivated individuals who provide excellent customer service while maintaining an organized queue of internal tasks. Successful individuals in this position have an obsession for accuracy, a passion for helping others and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. New hires complete a formal training program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunities at AppFolio.
This entry-level position is the starting point for building a successful career at AppFolio and in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry.
- Master the product through formal onboarding program and continued learning.
- Gather, analyze and process client data during data migrations.
- Complete assigned tasks in an organized manner to ensure project deadlines.
- Proactive outreach to ensure customer success during their first month post-live.
- Work in a team environment and partnered with an Onboarding Manager.
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize Zoom to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Utilize SalesForce to manage customer interaction and inquiries.
- Partner with internal Sales and Services teams to define ongoing best practices for onboarding tasks.
- Receive direction from department head and Onboarding Managers.
- Serve as an AppFolio brand ambassador to create promoters within industry.
- Represent Services department at offsite meetups with customers and prospects.
- Travel to industry conferences and visit customers onsite when called upon. (*Customer onsites are AppFolio Investment Management specific*)
- BA/BS/BE degree required
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to influence decision-making and change
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- High degree of flexibility
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Accounting knowledge desired
- Property Management knowledge desired (*AppFolio Property Management specific*)
- Real Estate and Finance knowledge desired (*AppFolio Investment Management specific*)
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.