Customer Success Manager, Value+ Support
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are currently hiring a Customer Success Manager, Value+ Support to join our Client Services department. A Customer Success Manager, Value+ Support is an instrumental role at AppFolio, assisting our customers with the support and adoption of their Value Added Services. This helps our customers run their day to day business, and helps create love for AppFolio.
By working directly with our client base you will serve as the link between AppFolio and the customer, operating as the face of our company to create AppFolio promoters within the property management industry. All Value+ Support CSMs complete a formal onboarding program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunity at AppFolio. As a member of the Value+ Support CSM team, you will have the opportunity to develop professional communication skills, improve the customer lifetime value and directly contribute to the growth of our product and company.
This is the ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others, a strong desire to learn and advanced attention to detail.
- Master the product through formal onboarding program and continued learning, with an emphasis in our Value Added Services.
- Work within a small team to manage allocated queue of customer requests.
- Provide timely response to customer support inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide Value Added Services product training to increase customer product knowledge.
- Maintain organized queue of open support requests.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize SalesForce to manage all customer interaction and inquiries.
- Utilize GoToMeeting to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Provide valuable feedback to Product team based on client interactions.
- Receive direction from Manager and guidance from fellow Value+ Support CSMs .
- Serve as an AppFolio brand ambassador to create promoters within industry.
- Represent Services department at offsite meetups with customers and prospects.
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree required
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- High degree of flexibility
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Today our software solutions exist in two verticals including the real estate (AppFolio Property Manager, AppFolio Property Manager PLUS, and AppFolio Investment Manager) and legal (MyCase) industries.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.