Payments Risk Partnerships Manager
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What You’ll Do
At Appfolio, our goal is to keep our ecosystem’s accounts safe, provide them uninterrupted access to their payment capabilities, and minimize the company’s risk exposure and fraud loss. As the Risk Partnerships Manager you will manage the day to day oversight of Appfolio’s Risk Partners. You will ensure alignment with the company strategy in order to continue building a safe, sustainable and scalable best-in-class payments platform for APM and IM that gives Appfolio confidence and ensures our customers feel secure using the platform. You will work cross functionally to ensure that Appfolio is optimizing our current relationships and assist in the investigation of potential new partners.
What We’re Looking For
- Efficiency:The Risk Partnerships Manager must be efficient and able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort. Able to break down problems into manageable tasks.
- Adaptability: Must be able to adapt and tailor communications styles to match the audience and articulate views clearly, as they will be responsible for communicating with partners and peers.
- Stress Management: Maintain a stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Responsibility: Take ownership of your work and seek the appropriate resources when necessary.
- Extreme Professionalism: This role is in direct communication with many outside partners and vendors, and will consistently be acting as the face of AppFolio in these interactions.
- Customer Focus: strive to delight at each touchpoint and level of interaction, whether it be building out
- Teamwork: Earn trust and engagement from the teams while driving them to successful individual and group outcomes.
- BS or higher in a related field; or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years of work experience, with at least two years working with external partners.
- Familiarity with Risk, Fraud and Compliance tools.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.