Supervisor, Call Center
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What You’ll Do
- Mentor, develop and lead a team of customer service representatives
- Responsible for managing administrative tasks. Including, but not limited to payroll, attendance/adherence audits, etc.
- Supports and develops team members by completing weekly coaching sessions with direct reports
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Work hand in partnership with senior management to develop operational strategies and personal development
- Complete special assignments and projects from the management team.
- Work relentlessly to ensure your team is doing the right things for our business, customers and teammates
What We’re Looking For
- A simple, friendly and authentic way of business writing and speaking that comes across honest, helpful and concise
- Ability to implement feedback
- A drive for both personal and professional growth
- High integrity with a sense of humor
- Analytical skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and ideas and thrive in an energizing environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be available & capable of working any shift, which includes evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays as assigned
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure while continuing to meet established service level agreements
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Today our software solutions exist in two verticals including the real estate (AppFolio Property Manager, AppFolio Property Manager PLUS, and AppFolio Investment Manager) and legal (MyCase) industries.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.