Junior Motion Graphic Designer, Rome or Milan
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and consulting firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients worldwide manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions, and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many of the top companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
We are looking for a Creative Motion Graphic and Visual Communication Designer who wants to join our growing team with a permanent contract in either our Rome or Milan office.
We are looking for someone who is available as soon as possible and can not wait to bring stories and content to life by creating highly creative, visually compelling, and emotionally engaging designs.
Please note that applications without a portfolio and a showreel will not be considered.
The following are specific duties performed daily:
- Supporting the development of Client deliverables that require motion design solutions, such as animated logos, animated infographics, composite videos for social media use, animated GIF
- Supporting the development of powerful presentations and static infographics for multiple platforms
- Supporting the development of graphic materials such as social media graphics and visuals, banners, posters, advertising
- Supporting the development of content such as reports, business proposals, and presentations, in order to foster new business opportunities and to win Clients' pitches.
- A Bachelor’s degree in design and ideally between 1 and 2 years of professional graphic design experience. The candidate has a strong portfolio showcasing his/her creative thinking process as well as visually compelling, practical, and emotionally engaging design work.
- Storyboarding skills, video editing, audio and video post-production, complex motion graphic 2D (and 3D as a plus), animations, GIF: proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects.
- Good understanding of graphic design, typography, and layout: proficiency with Adobe CS Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word)
- Self-motivated and able to engage well in a team environment.
- High level of commitment and attention to quality and details.
- Proficient in Italian; good English writing and speaking skills (company language is Italian but we use English as well for the rest of APCO’s network and international clients).
- The ability to incorporate feedback to achieve more effective design solutions.
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities in a fast-paced environment
What we will be offering you:.
- A vibrant and inclusive work environment: we are committed to champion Diversity and Inclusion and offer our employees D&I initiatives and support groups
- A fresh and up-to-date approach: as much as we are happy to meet and celebrate in the office, our employees can be flexible, do home-working and take advantage of the office when there is an added value
- The chance to join an ambitious Creative team, plan and develop your growth and career with us
About APCO in Italy
APCO’s multilingual team helps clients navigate the complex policy, regulatory and media landscape in Italy, one of the largest European markets, which is currently developing a number of ambitious economic and institutional reforms to re-launch the local economy. Our Italy team, with offices in Rome and Milan, is fully integrated with APCO’s global operations and offers clients cross-sector services, empowered by an in-depth knowledge of the national landscape and a strong network of media and institutional contacts.
APCO was awarded Best Agency to Work for: EMEA Network in 2017 and 2019 and EMEA Corporate Consultancy of the year, 2019 by the PRovoke Media.