Head of Campaign Management
APCO Worldwide is seeking a Head of Campaign Management within the APCO South office. This person is responsible for leading paid media accounts, and training and growing APCO’s bench of paid media project teams. Our Campaign Managers identify and champion great paid media work and understand the importance of flawless delivery. The ideal candidate is passionate about solving our clients’ problems with, leveraging the APCO network and weaving strategic solutions from Amplify (APCO’s in-house advertising team) together with APCO Studio, Insight, and other resources. People join APCO because they love the breadth and challenge of our client work and the smart, supportive teammates they have alongside them every day.
This position can be based in Raleigh, NC or Atlanta, GA.
- Driving all aspects of client service including client partnership, strategy, program development and execution to deliver integrated solutions in partnership with account leads.
- Serving as a member of the Amplify leadership team representing the campaign management needs within the APCO South office
- Making significant contributions to growing the pipeline of new paid media opportunities, both organic and net new and anticipate and plan for staffing needs based on pipeline.
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client’s business.
- Foreseeing opportunities and formulating plans to drive/extend the client and APCO’s business.
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal teams, using APCO resources to support client’s business objectives.
- Is a seasoned manager of people and will coach and inspire the growth and development of team via consistent feedback, training and growth opportunities.
- Managing the time and capacity of the project managers to ensure adequate coverage and established utilization of time and resources.
- Entrepreneurial in seeking out new project and new business opportunities.
- Cultivating an atmosphere that embraces diversity and inclusion within the team and agency.
- 7+ years of experience in on integrated campaigns that encompass digital advocacy and paid media
- 3+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of agency experience with an appreciation and commitment to ensuring client satisfaction and excellent output
- Strong interest and experience in Public Affairs and Public Policy
in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many top Fortune 500 companies. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
APCO Worldwide, named one of the Best Agencies to Work For in North America by PRovoke Media for four consecutive years and a 2020 Top Places to Work in PR by PRNews, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.