Creative Designer, PowerPoint is a must
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many of the top companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
We are looking for a designer to join our shared service team here at APCO Worldwide, in Jordan. Our shared service team is a central resource for our colleagues globally. We are seeking a candidate with strong PowerPoint skills, who is able to take briefs from internal colleagues globally to create visually stunning PowerPoint presentations for new business and internal purposes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Takes briefs and develops PowerPoint decks for various purposes e.g. new business credentials/cred decks, pitch presentations etc.
* Assesses the length and style of the presentation, choose fonts, graphics, and other visual elements for the slides, and work closely with the Creative Team to ensure the message is presented effectively.
* Creates visual representations of concepts and ideas.
* Maintains active feedback loop with teams to ensure PPT decks are amended as per client request.
* As per the Direct Supervisor's requests
* Excellent creativity skills.
* Excellent visual communication skills.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Teamwork skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Takes initiative.
* Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent experience.
* A minimum of 0-4 years of relevant experience.
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
The physical abilities needed to perform the duties of this position, in addition to the office climate:
* Office environment is general office setting.
* Must reside in Amman, Jordan.
* Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
About APCO in the Middle East and North Africa Home to some of the fastest growing economies in the world, the Middle East and North Africa region has a pivotal role to play in driving global conversations - from environmental policies to religion and pop culture. The UAE and Saudi Arabia are clear leaders in this equation, although the wave of innovation continues to transcend borders.
APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 10 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 26 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait and our projects take us to countries across the region and the Levant. APCO was awarded Best Agency in the Middle East by PRWeek in 2019 and Best Agency to Work for: EMEA Network by PRovoke Media in 2017 and 2019.
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO's MENA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.
In addition, APCO's global AI Comms Lab, a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope's historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the MENA region and pride ourselves on making an impact.