Associate Consultant - Social Media & Digital Marketing (f/m/d)
We are growing our digital team and are looking for a talented, German & English speaking digital professional to join APCO as Associate Consultant - Social Media & Digital Marketing (f/m/d) in one of our offices in Germany (Berlin, Frankfurt or Munich).
What will you be doing in this role?
- You are supporting different project teams and clients with your expertise in digital communication, digital marketing, social media & paid advertisements
- You are consulting clients on their digital communication campaigns, advising them on the right platforms and channels to target their audiences, increase reach, visibility and overall, drive measurable impact
- You know key (technical) aspects of digital and social media platforms and channels and can advise clients on the measures and tools that add value and enable them to reach their communication goals
- You produce written materials, such as proposals, social media reports, status reports, data visualization pieces, web and social content, summaries, presentations and other client materials
- You develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategies and activities for clients
- You participate in client meetings, brainstorming & strategic planning sessions and develop digital communications plans for clients while also serving as day–to–day client contact
- You connect with clients to identify key strategic challenge(s) and business, communications and digital as well as analytical needs to be addressed
- You participate in pitches to potential new clients and business development processes
- You will work strategically with the German Digital Team to strengthen the digital practice in the German market and further enhance our digital offerings to clients
- You will support with the wider teams' digital upskilling, sharing knowledge and deliver trainings
- Build an internal and external network of experts and working closely with digital analytics and opinion research specialists across APCO's European networks
Who are we looking for in this role?
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, both at least on a C1-Level
- Ideally, you gained 2-3 years' work experience in a digital environment, preferably within a (digital or advertising) consultancy or in-house
- You have an academic degree in public relations, (digital) communications, (digital) media, (digital) marketing or relevant fields
- In-depth digital sector knowledge and strong interest in wider digital communications challenges facing a range of corporate and other clients'
- Knowledge about social media landscape, technical features of online platforms, target groups and how organizations can reach their communication targets through the right channels and the right content
- Know-how to work with a wide variety of digital tools - from social media marketing, social media monitoring and social listening tools to analysis features, paired with the ability to interpret data and visualize them
- You have experiences and knowledge about paid media and a basic understanding about SEO
- You have a passion and talent for crafting stories, you enjoy producing compelling (social media) content and measure impacts
- You are a curious mind, stay ahead of industry trends and emerging digital developments and are willing to dive deep into new topics and technical tools
- You can manage different needs from different clients and project teams while working to meet deadlines and deliverables through excellent self-management
- You make sure the quality of your work is excellent by working detailed and concise
- You develop a profound understanding of our clients' challenges, their industry and targets - and show them how they can achieve their communication goals in the digital and social media space
We are recognized as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing you with:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative work environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from around the world
- The opportunity to visit and work from our other global offices (post COVID)
- The chance to take on responsibility quickly with abound opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- The possibility to shape the digital practice in Germany and develop our strategic digital core of our consulting business
- Clear career paths, ongoing internal & external trainings and access to our global Learning Platform
- A supportive team, collaboration across all levels, an open culture, and flexible work arrangements
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
About APCO in Germany
Our German team supports more than 40 clients, including international companies, trade associations as well as governments and NGOs. We have strong expertise in a wide range of sectors including ICT, energy, health care, finance, transportation and logistics, food and consumer products.