Public Affairs & Communication Internship
Our Paris team is looking for four interns in public affairs, communication, and crises Management to start from January 2023.
APCO Worldwide was born from an idea.
An idea of a committed and determined woman who convinced her employer, a Washington D.C. law firm, that independent communications and public affairs support would be a valuable asset to the firm's clients. That's how APCO Worldwide was created.
More than 35 years later, this small organization has grown into the world's second largest independent influence consulting group. It is still chaired by its founder, Margery Kraus.
Today, APCO Worldwide's Paris office brings together multiple sectors of expertise, including new technologies, agribusiness, the energy industry, transportation and financial services.
Similarly, our healthcare division - at the global level as well as in Europe and France – is one of the most integrated and dynamic practice in the sector.
Key facts and figures:
- With main headquarter in Washington D.C., more than 30 offices in the world, one in Paris, and the capacity of operating in more than 80 countries
- More than 800 partners throughout the world
- An independent agency, majority-owned by its employees and its founder
- Over $140 million in revenues; among the top 20 worldwide
By joining our team, you will be able to:
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategies at the heart of economic, institutional, media and societal news.
- Explore different sectors such as health, agri-food, transportation, energy, new technologies, financial services, etc.
- Learn the fundamentals of data analysis and associated softwares.
- Contribute to the development of the agency and contribute to calls for new business.
- Grow in an integrated international network.
- Develop your professional skills within a multidisciplinary, experienced, and friendly team.
The missions that you will aim to achieve are:
- Monitoring political, institutional and media landscapes.
- Conducting sector or specific research.
- Drafting analysis and taking notes.
- Stakeholders mapping.
- Writing letters.
- Planning meetings (briefing, logistics, etc.).
- Drafting of press releases and other communication tools.
- Organizing events.
- Participating in meetings with clients.
- Master student (preferably in the field of public affairs, communication and/or in the healthcare sector).
- Interest in the news and the French institutional and political environment.
- Autonomous, rigorous, curious, motivated and a good team player.
- Perfect command of French and English (about 50% of the work is done in English).
- An internship agreement for a period of 6 months is required.