Project Consultant /Associate Consultant (f/m/d) - Public Relations/Tech Policy
We are looking for ambitious professionals and technology enthusiasts to join the German team as Project Consultant(/Associate ConsultantAE/SAE) to work with our growing Tech clients.
Trilligent is a free-form agency, engineered to help fast-moving, disruptive companies secure permission to operate, grow and lead. With breathtaking technology-enabled advances emerging almost daily, Trilligent serves as a favoured partner in helping innovators bring their disruptive ideas to market and to acceptance, and sustain their permission to operate through insightful counsel, unmatched access, compelling narratives, and creative solutions.
Trilligent is a subsidiary of APCO Worldwide Holdings.
What will you be doing in this role:
- You are supporting different project teams across a variety of tech clients from different sectors
- You are involved in the day-to-day support of client projects by drafting materials, conducting research and analysis, monitoring media as well as political issues & topics for our clients
- You create written content including press releases, op-eds, viewpoint articles, blogs, award entries and social content
- You are conducting and analyzing research and develop insights and draft reports for clients
- You are responsible for coordinating client meetings and events
- You are actively involved in pitch- & outreach activities
Who we are looking for in this role:
- You have an academic degree in communications, public relations, political sciences, international relations or relevant fields (with a Bachelor degree you start of as a Project Assistant, with a Master degree you can be considered for a Project Consultant role)
- First work experiences in the area of PR and/or PA would be a great plus (internships count too)
- A strong passion for all things tech and/or first work experience in this field are ideal
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, fluency in German (at least C1-Level) is required
- You have a strong client and service mindset and ideally, have been working with client stakeholders in previous roles or internships
- You have a passion and talent for crafting stories, you enjoy producing engaging (written) communications content
- You are a curious mind and are willing to dive deep into new topics, even if they are beyond your expertise (or comfort zone!)
- You have a genuine interest in current affairs and stay abreast of topics and developments
- You bring a can-do attitude, you take initiative and work proactively to meet deadlines and make sure the quality of your work is excellent by working detailed and concise
- You are bold - going after that big client, challenging the perceived wisdom in the room, or simply asking a question - We want more of that!
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative work environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from around the world
- The opportunity to visit and work from our other global offices (post COVID)
- The chance to take on responsibility quickly with abound opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Clear career paths, ongoing internal & external trainings and access to our global Learning Platform
- Flexible work arrangements, a supportive team, collaboration across all levels and a truly open culture
- A competitive compensation and benefits package with perks around mobility, fitness & mental health, pension and your personal & professional development