(Senior) Consultant (f/m/d) - Public Affairs / Public Relations - Tech
Trilligent has an immediate opportunity for a (Senior) Consultant (f/m/d) - Public Relations / Public Affairs with a focus on Tech sector clients to join one of our growing offices in Germany (Berlin, Frankfurt or Munich).
Trilligent is a free-form agency, engineered to help fast-moving, disruptive companies secure permission to operate, grow and lead.
With breathtaking technology-enabled advances emerging almost daily, Trilligent serves as a favored partner in helping innovators bring their disruptive ideas to market and to acceptance, and sustain their permission to operate through insightful counsel, unmatched access, compelling narratives, and creative solutions.
Trilligent is a subsidiary of APCO Worldwide Holdings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN THIS ROLE
CONSULTING & CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- You are the client lead for one of our biggest Tech client, building and nurturing senior-level client relationships, developing a deep understanding of the client’s business, their needs and challenges as well as key stakeholders involved
- You are a strategist who understands the political system & communications landscape in Germany and the EU, who has experience in government engagement and issue-focused media relations, who can effectively advise and consult our (Tech) clients on political development and changes and potential effects on their business while also leading on execution, being hands-on and operationally involved in communication and public affairs tasks
- You will oversee and manage planning, budgeting, billing, service levels, resources and staff utilization for clients & projects
LEADERSHIP & TEAM MANAGEMENT
- You manage multiple project workstreams independently and lead day-to-day client communication and coordination while ensuring the very best work and service is being delivered
- You build cohesive and collaborative teams, you support individuals’ development as well as their personal and professional growth and generously share knowledge and experiences in client management
- You show strong entrepreneurial thinking as well as organizing teams around business development opportunities
- You encourage and value individual differences, diverse ideas and experiences in the teams, you strive to give and receive objective feedback
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate demonstrates a proven track record in leading multiple strategic communication and/or public affairs projects (some of them for Tech clients and with regards to digital policies) with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experiences, some or all of it in an agency, consulting firm, corporation or government organization. Native language level in German and at least C1-Level in English is required for this role.
COMMITMENT: You show a strong commitment to clients and strive to deliver excellent solutions and service to them. You are driven by national and international projects for clients from different sectors and with different challenges, but you are also committed to develop yourself personally and professionally, staying ahead of trends and developments and being able to connect those dots for your clients too.
PERSONALITY: A successful candidate will lead multiple accounts and projects independently, oversees tasks and workflow, manages project teams and engages in new business opportunities. For that, you will bring curiosity, openness and adaptability, empathy, bold ideas, strong self-management and excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English with you. You are role model for what APCO stands for internally and externally, and are happy to invest in the development of junior staff. You are outgoing and a real networker who actively builds and nurtures connections and is a thought leader in a chosen area.
OFFICE ENVIRONMENT: The position will be based in one of the APCO’s Germany offices in Berlin, Frankfurt or Munich, working alongside 55 other colleagues and with a wider pool of global colleagues. Post-COVID local travel and occasional international travel will be required.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative work environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from around the world
- The opportunity to visit and work from our other global offices (post COVID)
- The chance to take on responsibility quickly with abound opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Clear career paths, ongoing internal & external trainings and access to our global Learning Platform
- Flexible work arrangements, a supportive team, collaboration across all levels and a truly open culture
- A competitive compensation and benefits package with perks around mobility, healthcare, pension, mental health and your personal & professional development