Human Resources Internship (DC/MD/VA) - Fall 2021
APCO is hiring current students and recent graduates to join our full-time, competitively paid internship program.
The North American HR team at APCO seeks a full-time intern to support various human resources needs.
- Provides support to the Human Resources team in various functions, including but not limited to recruitment, employee programs, and reporting
- Performs administrative tasks, including filing, scheduling and data entry
- Participates in general research and analysis on special HR projects, and gaining hands-on experience in various aspects of HR
- Demonstrated interest in human resource management and talent acquisition preferred;
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information at all times;
- Have excellent communication/customer service skills and the ability to juggle multiple assignments;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Collaborative team player who also has the ability to work independently and be a self-starter, take initiative and set priorities;
- Available to work 40 hours per week and the ability to come into the office if needed.
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
APCO Worldwide, named one of the Best Agencies to Work For in North America by PRovoke Media for five consecutive years and a 2020 Top Places to Work in PR by PRNews, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and competitive compensation.