Logistics Coordinator (Vendor/Contract Management)
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join one of our key client teams in the tech space. This role will be responsible for managing several administrative/contract processes on behalf of our team and our client’s team.
We are looking for a candidate with strong organizational experience and who can provide regular and consistent updates on internal contract statuses.
- Manage the contract process on behalf of our team and client team
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships and act as main point of contact for contractual matters
- Organize and maintain the shared team contract tracker
- Understand contract management systems
- Manage both internal and external contract-related issues
- Provide regular updates to the team on contract statuses
The ideal candidates will be /have:
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to interface with colleagues at all levels within the organization
- Solid project management experience with the proven ability to manage multiple projects/workstreams
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively by phone, email, and in-person
- Previous experience coordinating or in the contract space
- Events planning background would be ideal
APCO Worldwide is an advisory and advocacy communications consultancy helping leading public and private sector organizations act with agility, and build organizational reputations, brands, relationships and solutions to succeed. APCO is an independent and majority women-owned business.
Most importantly, we are a trusted partner to our clients. We help them anticipate, plan, execute and secure impact through our curiosity, insights and diverse expertise.
Our clients benefit from APCO leaders who have the pulse of the dynamically changing global environment that defines the marketplace; the first-hand experience of having faced significant issues or opportunities; the ability to harness the power of data, insights and technology; and the passion to deliver unparalleled results.
Our expertise and integrated approach enable us to provide a full range of services, across industry sectors and global markets, allowing us to offer effective counsel and programs for boards of directors and CEOs. We meet the evolving needs of executives and their teams in communications, public affairs, government relations, legal, risk, organizational transformation, international relations, corporate responsibility and brand marketing.
We measure success in the transformations we help to catalyze, our clients’ impact on society and their continued profitable growth.
APCO Worldwide, named one of the Best Agencies to Work For in North America by PRovoke Media for four consecutive years and a 2020 Top Places to Work in PR by PRNews, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.