Remote Intern, Global Marketing - Winter/Spring 21/22
APCO Worldwide LLC is looking for forward -thinking and enthusiastic interns for the Winter/Spring of 2021/22. This position will support APCO's Global Marketing team in all aspects of the corporate function, including but not limited to thought leadership, social media, internal communications and overall promotion of APCO. The internship includes stimulating experiences such as lunch and learns with senior-level staff members, hands-on experience in the industry and exposure to a variety of projects with the potential to work across teams.
Now that we’ve got your attention…what does it take to become a part of the APCO Internship Program?
- Drafting fact sheets, editorial and social media content;
- Monitoring issues or news events;
- Identifying and compiling lists of media contacts;
- Researching topics and issues and analyzing findings;
- Editing and proofreading APCO marketing deliverables;
- Assisting with APCO-hosted events;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- A recent graduate or; currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student;
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast-paced environment and attentive to detail;
- Applicants are expected to have excellent written and oral communication skills and experience successfully balancing multiple tasks;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week.
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many top Fortune 500 companies. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
APCO Worldwide, named one of the Best Agencies to Work For in North America by PRovoke Media for four consecutive years and a 2020 Top Places to Work in PR by PRNews, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.