Digital Analyst, Media Monitoring Specialist
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many of the top companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
The Digital Analyst/ media monitoring specialist will support the team in monitoring, analyzing and tracking campaigns and/or performance of our client’s data. We’re looking for a highly analytical individual with effective communication skills that is highly capable of sharing findings and recommendations across internal teams to provide the insights and requirements needed to continue to improve our digital experiences.
Primary duties and Responsibilities
- Report on web traffic from all social media platforms
- Build and analyze both owned and earned media reports
- Ability to find quick answers for briefs with tight deadlines
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Identify habits of the online customers and suggest ways to reach broader audiences.
- Suggest ways to maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
- Provide scientific insights and answers to be used in strategies and campaigns building.
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our clients.
- Work on daily and weekly reports
- As per the Direct Manager’s requests
- Excellent communications in both English and Arabic; Ability to write in both English and Arabic
- Teamwork skills
- Organization skills
- Initiative skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Mastering Boolean Queries is a must
- Experience with SEO or Media Buying is a plus
- To be able to write text analysis
- Previous experience in dealing with crisis
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The physical abilities needed to perform the duties of this position, in addition to the office climate
- Office environment is general office setting
About APCO in the Middle East and North Africa Home to some of the fastest growing economies in the world, the Middle East and North Africa region has a pivotal role to play in driving global conversations - from environmental policies to religion and pop culture. The UAE and Saudi Arabia are clear leaders in this equation, although the wave of innovation continues to transcend borders.
APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 10 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 26 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait and our projects take us to countries across the region and the Levant. APCO was awarded Best Agency in the Middle East by PRWeek in 2019 and Best Agency to Work for: EMEA Network by PRovoke Media in 2017 and 2019.
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO's MENA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.
In addition, APCO's global AI Comms Lab, a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope's historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the MENA region and pride ourselves on making an impact.