Learning & Development Internship - Remote
APCO is hiring current students and recent graduates to join our full-time, fully remote, competitively paid internship program. Our Learning & Development team seeks a forward-thinking and enthusiastic intern for the summer of 2021. APCO provides stimulating experiences including lunch & learns and hands-on experience in the industry. Now that we’ve got your attention…what does it take to become an APCO learning & development intern?
- Provides support to the Learning and Development team in various functions including, but
- not limited to, regional Diversity Equity and Inclusion and global Client Business Management
- learning programs, research, and data analytics
- Support in planning and managing the calendar for all global learning programs
- Partner with the Learning and Development Coordinator to manage APCO’s global learning
- management system
- Provides support in the development of APCO’s Learning and Development internal
- Performs administrative tasks, including data entry, digital filing, contracts/POs, and invoices
- Participates in general research and analysis on special Learning Development projects,
- gaining hands-on experience in many aspects of Learning and Development
- Available to work 40 hrs. per week
- Recently graduated from or currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Major in human resource management, business or learning technology preferred
- Have excellent communication/customer service skills and the ability to juggle multiple
- Collaborative team player who also can work independently and be a self -starter, take initiative and set priorities
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information at all times
- Strong attention to organizational and grammatical detail
- Experience with Microsoft products preferred, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- and Teams
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Experience with Articulate 360 preferred
- Available to work 40 hours per week from your remote home office.
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
APCO Worldwide, named one of the Best Agencies to Work For in North America by PRovoke Media for five consecutive years and a 2020 Top Places to Work in PR by PRNews, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and competitive compensation.