Remote Research Internship Fall 2021 - APCO Insight
APCO is hiring current students and recent graduates to join our full-time, fully remote, competitively paid internship program.
APCO Insight is a team of research professionals who work in collaboration with our communications colleagues worldwide. We work with many of the world’s leading companies, associations, nonprofits, and public-sector organizations on a diverse range of challenges. Our core research capabilities include: reputation management and corporate communications strategy, issues management and message testing, and thought leadership (public release) research. APCO provides stimulating experiences including lunch & learns and hands-on experience in the industry.
Now that we’ve got your attention…what does it take to become a part of the APCO Internship Program?
- Editing reports and other written communication;
- Conducting basic data analysis;
- Participating in the development of client proposals and deliverables;
- Testing survey programming;
- Editing and coding datasets (qualitative and quantitative);
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student, or graduated from an accredited university or college within the last year;
- The ideal candidate will be attentive to detail, enthusiastic, and interested in the research process;
- Applicants are expected to have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as basic experience handling and processing data;
- Working knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics (experience with statistical software, especially SPSS, STATA or R, is preferred but not required);
- Working knowledge of Excel formulas and data processing;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Previous experience in research and familiarity with crosstabs are a plus;
- Available to work 40 hours per week from your remote home office.
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
APCO Worldwide, named one of the Best Agencies to Work For in North America by PRovoke Media for five consecutive years and a 2020 Top Places to Work in PR by PRNews, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and competitive compensation.