Associate Consultant (SAE), Corporate Communication/Tech
Associate Consultant to join our successful and growing team to work across a range of B2B and corporate communications clients, with a particular focus on tech. The ideal candidate would have experience working on multiple accounts and leading campaigns for tech clients, with a strong track record of working with the media. International experience desired but not essential.
In the role, you will have the opportunity to work across disciplines, including corporate communication, crisis and issues, stakeholder engagement, digital/social media and business development.
Key Responsibilities would include:
Project Consultants and Associate Consultants are involved in the day-to-day support of client projects by drafting materials (i.e. summary reports, press releases, credentials and proposals) and by conducting and analysing research on a variety of client related issues, or media monitoring.
- Participate actively in internal and client meetings, offering knowledgeable observations and suggestions
- Keeping their finger on the pulse of the media issues of the day, highlighting opportunities and challenges to the wider team and to the client
- Maintain email/telephone contacts with clients as needed, without requiring a supervisor to intervene on routine matters
- Contribute to and prepares the “basic” reports required in the specific functional capacity (e.g, perception audits, market studies, provincial reports, summary reports, etc.) with minimal guidance and review by managers
- Prepare customized credential packages for prospective clients, highlighting APCO capabilities, relevant case studies, and high-level industry notes and observations (which requires a minimal review by project managers)
- Draft initial proposals for client work
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Someone who thrives on the variety and diversity of agency life - past agency experience is desirable (corporate communication, media relations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including attention to detail
- Proven track record working with the media
- Experience of or a strong interest in technology PR
- An active interest in digital / social media
We are recognised as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative working environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from around the world
- Significant opportunities to develop professionally, with extensive training and personal development programmes including a global exchange programme
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including health & wellness benefits