Travel arranger for Shared Services
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many of the top companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
We are looking for high-performance staff to join our Shared Services Travel Desk team in Jordan. The Travel Desk operates 24 * 7 and hence, operates on a shift basis. The goal of the Shared Services ‘Travel Desk’ is to provide a consistent, high-quality, cost-effective, tailored service to employees in multiple locations. Successful candidates will have a strong track record in providing administrative support, with specialist skills in arranging business travel.
- Organize business travel arrangements from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation
- Working with travelers to ensure their travel needs are being fulfilled in the most cost-effective way
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel advice (delays, proximity from airport to hotel, hotel facilities etc.
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, visa requirements etc.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience providing travel assistance
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/ group/individual etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Flexibility in working shifts, when required.