Order Management Specialist
Another Source's client, Proofpoint, is recruiting a Order Management Specialist to join their Sunnyvale, California office.
Here's a little about Proofpoint and the position they are seeking to fill:
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
Want to know what it’s like to work at Proofpoint? Take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXs1EdjODHs
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. Many companies claim to put customers first. We back it up with a sustained customer satisfaction rate of more than 95% and yearly renewal rate of more than 90%. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 use our security-as-a-service model to protect their data.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture.
This is a non-exempt role budgeted at $28/hr.
Our Order Management Specialist is a key player to the service we provide our customers. In the position of Order Management Specialist you would work to ensure customer orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner. While processing orders, you would work to maintain effective communication with other individuals and departments as necessary. This position is a prime opportunity for someone looking to launch their career with an industry leader.
- Review contracts and order paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Work with the Deals Desk, Sales Operations, or Sales Representatives to obtain necessary paperwork required for each order
- Track deals through paperwork revisions and delivery of products
- Accurately enter deal information into Salesforce.com and Great Plains for invoicing and commissions/forecasting purposes
- Additional Order Entry tasks/projects, as needed
What you bring to the team
- Prior experience with Order Entry, Sales Operations or Deals Desk is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with necessary parties to ensure order detail and documentation is updated and entered in the system appropriately
- Office experience is required
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment. When month and quarter end orders come flooding in, you have the stamina to work late until the orders are in!
- Self-motivated with a knack for being meticulous, detail oriented, and organized
- Must have strong people/customer service skills
- Solid MS Office and Computer skills – knowing how to create formulas in Excel a plus
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems
We are proud to offer a competitive benefit package including : medical, dental, equity in a publicly traded company, overtime and bonus structure, extensive training/mentor program and great potential for career growth.
Founded in 2002, Proofpoint became a public company in 2012 and has grown to over 2,000 employees worldwide. Proofpoint’s software currently serves more than 2,400 global enterprises, universities and government agencies, supporting tens of millions of users.
Proofpoint is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Another Source partners with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.