Another Source's client, Crunch Pak, is recruiting for a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team at their Cashmere facility.
Crunch Pak is the industry leader in fresh sliced apples. Founded in 2000, Crunch Pak is committed to providing the highest quality organic and conventional sliced apples in the market. Crunch Pak’s family of brands include Crunch Pak, Crunch Pak Organic, Disney/Crunch Pak. Annually Crunch Pak creates more than 1.7 billion apple slices at plants in Cashmere, Washington, and Pennsylvania.
Is This Job for Me?
If you’re looking for a team-oriented environment with opportunities to grow, look no further! Crunch Pak is about so much more than our fresh sliced, ready-to-eat product. For us, human and food safety are key along with being a partner and contributor to our local community. Our production facility is located in Cashmere, Washington and we are continually looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
What Are the Details?
Main Duties Responsibilities
- Repair and maintain all plant equipment. Maintenance employees should have a good working knowledge of all machinery in the plant.
- Effectively understand and properly use all maintenance tools and equipment including welders, drills, grinders, presses, saws, etc.
- Utilize the outlined materials and equipment for each application. Use food grade materials in food contact areas. Sanitary weld in all processing area's which must be cleaned and sanitized.
- Choose the correct materials and equipment for each application. Use food grade materials in food contact areas. Sanitary weld in all processing area's which must be cleaned and sanitized.
- Be able to safely troubleshoot and repair electrical problems.
- Be able to troubleshoot basic control problems.
- Follow all plant safety rules, guidelines and other policies including Good Manufacturing Practices (or GMP), lockout-tagout, confined space, etc.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Must be in good physical shape and able to bend, kneel, twist, crawl, stoop and climb ladders.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to learn and understand how to safely use chemicals and personal protective equipment (or PPE).
We are proud to offer a compensation package that includes a competitive base salary,
Great benefits and 401(k) (up to 5% employer match) with company match in an
environment where individual and team growth is encouraged!
Crunch Pak is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process. To learn more about Another Source visit www.anothersource.com