Real Estate Paralegal
Another Source’s client, Sabey Corporation, is recruiting a Real Estate Paralegal to join their legal team. Here’s a little about Sabey Corporation and the position they are recruiting for:
Sabey Corporation is a 45 year old privately-held Seattle based full-service commercial real estate developer and owner. The Company is primarily engaged in data center, office, and industrial property development, construction, ownership and operations with commercial real estate holdings in the Pacific Northwest and on the East coast. The Puget Sound Business Journal recognized us as the best Family-Owned Business in 2016. We credit our dedicated team of employees for 45 years of success and are committed to strong core values that are reinforced in everything that we do.
SABEY offers highly competitive wages based on education and work experience. We also offer a competitive benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, voluntary vision, short term disability, life insurance and paid time off. This is an exempt position located at the Company’s headquarters in south Seattle and may require limited travel.
This newly formed position will report to the Senior Corporate Counsel, Director of Legal Services. This position will start as the primary support for a major transaction to close in early 2020, after which this position will support two in-house attorneys on a wide range of transactions.
- Provide transactional support for in-house counsel, including:
- due diligence coordination on real estate transactions, including drafting estoppels, tracking SNDAs and other lender requirements, etc.
- drafting leasing and related agreements,
- facilitating communication of deal information between Sales and Legal Team
- drafting lease abstracts and managing internal approvals of various documents
- Coordinate with Accounting on contract set-up and administration in Yardi
- Manage corporate entity formation, maintenance, and other corporate governance items.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Experience drafting legal agreements and providing real estate transactional support.
- Strong organization and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully balance multiple priorities and the capacity to remain calm under pressure
- Capacity to work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines and drive transactions to completion
- Desire to develop and grow in a continually evolving work environment and be comfortable navigating through new situations
- Proactive and possess a willingness to continually improve processes.
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding service to a diverse group of internal teams and the Company’s valued customers
- 3+ years of relevant experience, either with a commercial real estate legal practice or inhouse at a commercial real estate company,
- BA/BS preferred
- Paralegal certificate from ABA approved program preferred
Sabey offers highly competitive wages based on education and work experience. We also offer a competitive benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, voluntary vision, short term disability, life insurance and paid time off. This is an exempt position located at the Company’s headquarters in south Seattle.
Sabey Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process. To learn more about Another Source please visit www.anothersource.com
Keywords: Real Estate Paralegal, Real Estate Legal Assistant, Real Estate Transactions Coordinator, Contract Administrator, Lease Administrator, Yardi, Salesforce, Real Estate, Legal Assistants, contractual agreements, real estate transactions, commercial real estate