Personal Care Attendant: Childress
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is seeking a qualified and passionate Attendant/Caregiver in the Childress, TX to assist with the home health needs of our local pediatric patients.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Physical ability to walk, lift, stand, bend, kneel, see, hear and speak clearly.
Job Related Duties
· Ensures that requested information and vitals are recorded as per instruction.
· Report abnormalities in a timely manner.
· Assists patients with activities of daily living.
· Ensures all patients are ready for activities and accompany patients to activities to provide assistance as needed.
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a nurse owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs community of Texas. Our company provides an array of home health services to pediatric patients in Texas including: Private Duty nursing, Skilled nursing, Respite care, flexible family support services, personal assistant services, occupational therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and respiratory therapy.
- 1:1 Patient Care Ratio
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Wireless Discounts
- State of the art SIM training