Join our family!
Due to our continual growth, we have opportunities for part-time and full-time Physical Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Occupational Therapists across the North Texas, Austin, TX, Tyler, TX, and Lubbock, TX areas!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a clinician owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs community of Texas.
Today we employ more than 2,000 passionate pediatric nurses, skilled nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, attendants, and specialists. We care deeply for our communities and dedicate significant time and resources to local events and charities for families with special needs children and young adults.
An Occupational Therapist is needed to plan and administer treatment programs to assist pediatric patients with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed occupational therapy.
- Meets the patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining occupational therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
Helps patient develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities by implementing programs involving practice in functional, prevocational, and vocational skills.
Promotes maximum independence by selecting and constructing therapies according to individual's physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest.
Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing and instructing patients, families, and caregivers in home exercise programs
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Occupational Therapist in Texas
- Current Health certification per state regulation
- Current CPR
- At least 1 yr. of experience
- Valid Auto car insurance
- Part-Time and Full-Time compensation programs
- Paid Time-Off
- 1:1 Patient Care Ratio
- Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
- Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Scheduling
- Annual Vehicle Giveaway
- Corporate Discounts
- Annual Training
- State of the art SIM training
Come work for one of the largest Pediatric Home Health Companies in Texas, Apply Today or you can contact Maria R. at 903-532-1400 ext 3378!