Accounting Subject Matter Expert
AP Subject Matters
- Perform daily operational activities related to area of expertise, based on assignment by Team Leader and/ or Contract and AP Manager
- Support BPO AP partner in daily process questions and issues (first point of contact)
- Act as process expert in close cooperation with Global Process Owner and Business Process Analysts to propose and implement process improvement including AP Transformation Roadmap
- Support Knowledge Manager in identification, implementation and maintenance of Knowledge Management best practices and tools
- Support Knowledge Manager in utilization and design of the knowledge base resources
- Work closely with Knowledge Manager on design, preparation and execution of process and systems trainings for existing employees/backfills as well as cross streams/departments trainings.
- Support for: new systems/solutions implementation and ongoing tasks related to data analysis, requirements gathering, system/solution tests, as well as BPO AP partner support.
- Responsible for KPs preparation on weekly/monthly basis
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant Professional Qualification (ACCA / CPA / CIMA / MIA / ICAEW)
- Must have at least 4 years' relevant experience in Shared Service Environment with at least 2 years people management experiences
- Preferably to have experience with ERP accounting systems (e.g., Oracle and JDE)
- Preferably to have experience in process improvement / project management.
- Very good understanding of AP accounting principles
- Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.