Manager - LGS and Migration Analytics
Job title: Manager - LGS & Migration Analytics
Department / Company: ABO Experience Analytics / Amway
Location: Ada, MI
What's special about this team:
The ABO Experience Analytics Center of Excellence is responsible for providing big data, advanced analytics, and consultation to the Amway organization. This collaborative team partners with Global Sales to provide insights and measure the impact of key ABO facing events and digital tools, compensation plans and training activities.
As the Manager - LGS & Migration Analytics, you will lead a team of Analysts who are focused on the migration of ABO's through the Amway Sales Plan and developing analytics and insights into the impacts of LGS. If you have an interest in creating best in class advanced analytics and processes, this could be an opportunity for you.
How you would contribute to the role:
In addition to leading your team, you will have two primary areas of responsibility - Migration Analytics and LGS Advanced Analytics. With Migration Analytics, your team will capture ongoing insights, and you will partner with Global Sales to evaluate strategies and identify key performance drivers to improve migration trends. This will also entail collaborating and sharing insights and best practices with the Sales Plan Consultants.
You will also focus on LGS Analytics, setting key KPI's and targets to measure the impact to ABO's and the return on LGS investment. Working with LGS account managers who support top global ABO leaders, you will develop the strategy to capture analytics around LGS impact, including training analytics, other ABO events and compensation. In addition, through your leadership and analytical experience, you will help your team become more proactive with prescriptive and predictive analytics, to help drive the business forward.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a role requiring understanding of data and interpretation of trends
- Prior experience leading a team of Analysts, with the ability to mentor, teach and coach.
- Preference for experience with different analytical tools, such as SQL and Tableau. Knowledge of Power BI, Data Science languages, or Alteryx would be a plus.
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to ask the right questions and find the right data
- An understanding of Amway's sales and marketing plan is a big plus, especially with LGS
- Experience delivering insights for clients, reporting messages in clear ways
- BS degree in Mathematics, Analytical Sciences, Statistics, Business, Computer Science or a related field
This role is Not eligible for Sponsorship.
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs
Amway's exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.jobs. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway, www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent, and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent.
Interested in a virtual tour of our World Headquarters in Ada, MI? Simply click Explore Our Campus and click on the colored icons to scroll and navigate the views and information.