Manager - Analytics Strategy & PMO
Job title: Manager - Analytics Strategy & PMO
Department / Company: Macro Trends Forecasting / Amway
Location: Ada, MI
What's special about this team:
The Macro Trends Forecasting and Analytics Strategy Center of Excellence is responsible for providing advanced analytics and analytics strategy to the Amway organization. This collaborative team provides the Enterprise with Macro Forecasts, hands the creation and development of KPI's and focuses on developing and supporting the execution of analytical strategies across the globe.
As the Manager -Analytics Strategy & PMO, you will develop and manage a global analytics strategy, coordinate demand workflow across 5 COE's and all markets, and provide leadership for a Demand Management Analyst. If you have an interest in advancing analytics and creating and executing against the vision for analytics as an enterprise competitive advantage this could be an opportunity for you.
How you would contribute to the role:
In addition to leading your team, you will create a global analytical strategy to drive growth and improve ABO and customer insights. You will own the demand management system in order to prioritize analytics requests and ensuring projects are resourced correctly. You will also lead the development of the AOP / AGP / LRBP / QBR for the global analytics enterprise.
Partnering with the other COE's, you will develop the future state vision for Analytics, including next generation technology to invest in, along with vendor engagement strategy. This role leads analytical tool optimization. Utilizing your PM skills and strategy mindset, you and your team will provide the vision and processes that will be used to direct analytical strategy development. This role works closely with the enterprise strategy team and the data strategy COE, to ensure an aligned strategy.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a role requiring experience working across multiple functions and markets
- Strong project management experience
- Go to market retail experience and Digital knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Data Strategy and Advanced Analytics is a plus
- Prior experience leading a team, with the ability to mentor, teach and coach
- Ability to create a vision for future state analytics
- Strategy development experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple, global priorities
- Experience delivering insights for clients across levels from peers to exec leadership
- PMP certification is a plus
- BS degree in Analytical Sciences, Statistics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or a related field
This role is Not eligible for Sponsorship.
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs
Amway's exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.jobs. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway, www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent, and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent.
Interested in a virtual tour of our World Headquarters in Ada, MI? Simply click Explore Our Campus and click on the colored icons to scroll and navigate the views and information.