Descrição do emprego
Sales Performance Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail industry. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. And though we are a global company that is constantly growing, we have a start-up approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry and constantly challenge and improve the customer and employee experience.
Every day, more than 17,000 professionals work in a network of 11,000 points of sale, to give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world. At Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing care professionals and front and back-office teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
In The Netherlands, Amplifon operates under the Beter Horen brand and is the leading brand in the hearing care industry with over 110 years of expertise, around 200 points of sale and 750 dedicated professionals. As the hearing care specialist, Beter Horen stands for customized hearing solutions to empower people to re-discover all the emotions of sound.
As part of our 'best place to work' strategy, Amplifon Netherlands will move to a modern, sustainable and inspiring office in Utrecht early 2022. The office will be a place of collaboration, creativity and where people experience being part of the international Amplifon organization.
For our Utrecht office and Dutch market, we are currently looking for a Sales Performance Specialist, to be hired in the Retail Excellence Function.
The Retail Excellence Function is accountable for driving Business Performance throughout the definition and implementation of the Sales Strategy to be delivered by our 170 shops + 50 home services to achieve the challenging targets of the organization.
In particular the Sales Performance Specialist will be responsible for the following activities:
- Work closely with the Retail Excellence Team in order to be aligned with the strategic initiatives
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPI’s, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs
- Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs
- Passion for data and analytics and a strong belief in the importance of data driven decisions
- Proactive, curious, empathic and the will to translate insights into relevant sizeable actions
- You feel comfortable working with various stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions
- A strong drive to learn and gather new insights and information
- Possess critical thinking, a clear and open communication and the ability to explain complex problems in a understandable way
- Excellent written and verbal communication and advisory skills
- Experience in a corporate and international setting is preferred
What you'll need
- Master Degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Hands-on experience SQL to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Hand-on experience with PowerBI or a comparable analyses tool like Tableau
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
- Ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly-changing environment
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for a purpose driven brand; making a true difference in people’s lives
- A performance-enhancing and dynamic culture in which personal contribution is most important
- A working atmosphere that allows you to shape our growing company and to take over responsibility from day one
- Collaboration in a dynamic and highly motivated team as well as close cooperation with our international colleagues
- We encourage people to seize the opportunities offered by our international network to gain experience in dynamic projects across countries and functions
- Individual career planning, customized trainings, a comprehensive onboarding program, a versatile e-learning program as well as interesting development opportunities
- An attractive compensation package and company pension plan
- 24 days of vacation + an extra day off on your birthday, individuals matter to us and we will go to great lengths to give you a personal touch in a global environment
- Flexible working hours and smart home office arrangements