Descrição do emprego
Cloud & IT Infrastructure Operations Internship
Starting Date: March 2021
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back-office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
The candidate will join the Cloud & IT Infrastructure Operations team in the IT department division and will report to the Global Cloud & IT Infrastructure Operations Manager. In this role, the candidate will be an active and strategic part of the ambitious Digital Transformation project that is affecting the company globally.
The Cloud & IT Infrastructure team partners with all other Amplifon business units to deliver the best infrastructure and services that support the applications that serve our customers, from the marketing platforms to the shop systems. This includes delivering modern and optimized infrastructure running on on-prem datacenter but mainly on multiple cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Google Cloud, with a particular focus on the optimization and cost to value.
The Cloud & IT Infrastructure Operations intern will be actively involved in:
- Assessing all cloud environments to identify the different cost items
- Evaluating, assessing, and selecting technological solutions for an integrated reporting and dashboarding to enable data-driven optimization decision
- Supporting the evolution of the cloud governance with a particular focus on tagging strategy and integration with the IT processes
- Interfacing with all the colleagues in the IT function worldwide
- Interacting both with the Software Providers and System Integrators.
What you'll need
You’re the right person if you:
- Have a degree in Informatics, Engineering or Business.
- Speak English fluently and eager to work with multicultural teams.
- Know how to do programming, mainly scripts integrated with SDKs and APIs
- Tech-savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it.
- Have a strong interest in the public cloud world and you would like to see them all
- Like to go deep in the data to extract information that can drive the team and make the difference
- Like to be put in front of a problem, because you like to solve problems.
- Are highly structured and accountable and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks.
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and able to handle complexity.
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team.
- Know about Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, OCI and Google Cloud. This would be a “nice to have”.
- Know about Business Intelligence solutions like PowerBI. This would be a “nice to have”.