Descrição do emprego
Digital Media Manager
Digital marketing is a rare combination of art and science; with the right tools and talent, anything is possible. Amplifon Americas provides the tools, but we need diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear Marketing team to use them.
In the Digital Media Manager role, you’ll manage and oversee internal and external partners to ensure successful implementation and execution of paid media campaigns across multiple channels. Through your strategy, analysis, insights, and guidance, you’ll inspire continuous program growth that will carry Miracle-Ear forward into market leadership.
You’ll hit the ground running by implementing search, paid social, and programmatic display marketing strategies straight away. The perfect candidate will have astute marketing acumen to lead program development and optimization processes for national and hyperlocal campaigns.
The digital landscape is ever evolving; learning and adapting to these changes will be paramount to your success. Through a proactive approach, you’ll lean on deep analytical skills to determine testing benchmarks, performance goals, and creative adjustments that will drive growth and future initiatives.
Lastly, collaboration with some amazing marketing colleagues, field teams, IT, BI, Finance and franchisees will enrich your Amplifon experience. Through relationship management and leading with expertise, you’ll amplify your career growth opportunities and help us achieve our goal of giving the gift of sound to millions.
- Bachelor's degree required with concentration in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, English or equivalent
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, specifically with campaign management and large vendor partnerships
- Expertise with all technical aspects of digital campaigns
- Experience managing relationships with outside agencies
- Outstanding communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy with strong analytical skills
- Direct, factual, and straight-forward communicator
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Ability to drive forward multiple projects while maintaining strong attention to details and project management
- Positive can-do attitude and a sense of humor
- Asks questions for greater insight, and makes recommendations relative to alternatives, options or other solutions
- The ability to successfully partner with multiple stakeholders and thrive in a fluid environment while managing multiple priorities
Preferred proficiency with tools:
Tableau, Qlikview, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Workbench, Google Search Console
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.