Descrição do emprego
Data Analyst Sales Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for an internship in the Italian Retail Excellence function.
Who we are looking for
The Sales Analyst will support the Italy Sales Performance Manager in the following activities:
- Business scenarios forecasting
- Perform in-depth analyses to investigate business trends
- Support in the daily monitoring of the performance of the main KPIs
- Prepare and update standard reports, develop new reports in order to satisfy the specific requirement and/or new focus
- Support to Sales Force (Shop/Area Manager) in the budgeting process
What you'll need
- University degree in Engineering, Mathematical statistics or similar.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot, macro, statistic, formulas) and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge reporting applications (Power Bi, nice to have).
- Proactivity, flexibility, attitude to manage complexity.
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.